domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

African Animals Visual Aid

Hello my dear Fellow teacher today I will Share with you one of my works in art. 
Is something really special I feel really proud with my results.

First:This Visual Aid in particular was made for a Littel girl that needed this to her oral final exam that is to talk about animals in some kind of poem or story that the teacher gave to her on friday.
So I use carboard ( White) color markers and colors ( pencils ) to made it , So I want you to coment and tell me what you think. 


Poem: 
Giraffes are Tall with necks so long

Elephants are big and strong 

Zebras have strips and can gallop away

While the monkey is in the Trees does sway 

Old Crocodile swims in the pool so deep

Our Lies in the sun and goes to sleeps. 



BY: JOSSY 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario