martes, 15 de diciembre de 2015

First time taking a seminary


Hello guys!



 That is my experience. Been my first time taking a seminary in the continental hotel. It was awesome.
Before going to the seminary the teacher said that we have a seminary in the continental  hotel, the first thing that past to my mind is a seminary in the hotel continental  I didn´t believe that. When i arrived to the hotel I told one of the guy who works there and i tell them where is the classroom in the second floor to the at right side he said. I went to the room and nobody was there yet, but inside the classroom was the teachers that willl exposed there speech in class. little by little people was coming in  to the class but of course got my spot before. 

By Enrique

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario